Old versions of 'Avise'
(Updated 18 December 2005)
|IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:|
'Avise' is not specified for safety-critical, medical or any application else, which ever might cause danger for persons or animals or damage of things. The use of 'Avise' in such applications is strictly forbidden.
Copyright notice: 'Avise' is protected by copyright laws
(c)2000-05 Wolfgang Schemmert and Cinetix GmbH
- 'Avise' is supplied "as is". You are using every part of this package on your own risk. The hardware, software and documentation has been developed to be error-free and has been tested over a period of time before release. As is a general problem with software, it cannot be excluded with absolute security, that use of 'Avise' or any part of this package may cause damages or loss of data on its application or on your computer.
- By use of 'Avise', you accept, that Cinetix respectively the software developer may not be held responsible for any damage, loss of data or money, of any kind, directly or indirectly which ever might result from the use of 'Avise' or any part of the support package.
- Individual and project bound use of the objectcode binary is permitted free of charge and free of royalities, provided the restrictions of use and responsibility listed above are accepted.
- Individual and non-commercial distribution is permitted free of charge if this copyright notice and all manual files are included.
- Any distribution through mass-copied data carriers, mass-copied chips, upload into networks or as part of product packages is only permitted with the written consent of the copyright owners.
* Trademarks and product names cited in this text are property of their respective owners.